Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

#9 Seven Days

I collected my work visa from the Japanese embassy in Ireland today, it took exactly seven days to process, which isn't bad.

I ordered my Yen (and some Emirati Dirham for my few hours in Dubai!) last Wednesday, and it will be ready for collection tomorrow! Roughly, the exchange rate is €1 equal to ¥100Therefore I was a little disappointed that the day I went in the rate was down to only €0.94. I wish I had gotten it earlier, so I could have gotten a higher rate, but it's not so bad.

Me and whoever this guy is will get to know one another very well indeed

Today I also got a proper suitcase weighing scales, as well as a strap/belt thingy to put around the suitcase to make sure it doesn't burst open. My suitcase is absolutely massive so I reckon everything should fit fine, it's just the weight could be an issue (I'm allowed a max 30kg).

No comments:

Post a Comment