Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

#11 Arrival in Japan

And so I have arrived in Japan. My suitcase was bang on 30kg, which was absolutely fabulous! The flight to Dubai was good. The airport wasn't great, you have to walk a long way around it and there are very few seats for the amount of people. On the flight from Dubai to Narita there was no one in the two seats beside me so I could lie out which was nice. Going through security at Narita took a long time, partially because a lot of travellers didn't seem to have any of their documents in order. However the Japanese were very efficient (as expected) and moved as fast as they could.

I am in an airport hotel and haven't left since I got here last night. I'm in work training until Saturday when I'll be moving into my apartment. The weather is nice and bright but very hot and humid, luckily there is air-conditioning all over the hotel and on the buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment