Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

#8 Two Weeks

This time 14 days time I will be on my way to Tokyo. My Certificate of Eligibility has arrived and I am going to the Japanese embassy in Dublin tomorrow to get it processed so I can get my working visa. Rahoo!

While in Dublin I'll also be getting some Irish souvenirs, such as a leprechaun toy.

I shall call him Seamus O' Murphy (credits: Carroll's Irish Gifts)


I also plan on taking some pictures of Ireland to take with me (I find the ones on the interent aren't the most realistic). I took some pictures of around where I live, it was quite strange taking pictures of something I find so familiar. Some of the highlights included: 

Hook Lighthouse - The oldest lighthouse in the world


Loftus Hall - Apparently it's haunted


I hope to get some good ones of Dublin city while I'm there. 


Dublin's fair city. . . (credits: Tourism Resources)

No comments:

Post a Comment