Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

#73 The Travel Show on ULFM

I have a show on my student radio, called The Travel Show. Every Friday I take a city, country or region and discuss some of the highlights. Since I won't be doing any travelling over the next few months, I'm instead going to cover some of the same topics on my show as on the blog - linking them in.

My first show last week was a general introduction and asking for some favourite holiday destinations, and then last Friday I discussed Poland. Next week I have a show about France, and then up until Christmas I'll be talking about a few destinations, which will definitely Sweden and Japan, so watch out!

You can listen in from anywhere on Friday's at 11am (GMT) on www.ulfm.ie.

You can also listen back to previous shows a few days later on the same website.

27/9 Poland: http://www.ulfm.ie/week-3-listen-back/#tabs-1645-0-4

You can also like the Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ulfmtravel


No comments:

Post a Comment