Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

#6 Twenty-Five Days

Yesterday morning I received confirmation that on the 20th August 2012 I will be getting a flight to Japan. That is roughly 25 days time. I have been given a list of things (teaching materials) to bring with me, to add on top of the things I already have. My suitcase has been semi-packed for the past few weeks, but it's time to check I have everything I need in there and buy whatever's left. I have also been given a lot of materials to read over, as well as some questions to fill out, which will keep me busy up until I go.

I have also received confirmation that I will be not be teaching full time, but rather working in an office, helping out with examinations and occasionally subbing in schools. I will also be staying around Tokyo, which I am definitely happy about, especially on my first visit to Japan. This may change, but for now this is what I can expect.

View from Tokyo tower, with the streets laid out to look like Tokyo Tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment